Pet Boarding Atlanta GA Services
The Travel Channel rated the Pet Boarding Atlanta as "One of the top ten places in the world to care for your pets." So what makes our pet boarding so pleasant for our four-legged friends? We make every effort to make your pet’s stay into a holiday. From our clean environment (pet boarding areas are sanitized twice daily), to our fun activities (such as swimming and nature walks), to our experienced pet training sessions, we take the bored out of boarding!
Pet Boarding Atlanta GA
- Experienced pet boarding for cats and dogs
- Select from a living room suite, a luxury suite, or a 15x15 suite
- Pet training sessions available during your pet’s stay
- Nature walks, swimming, and one-on-one playtime with one of our councilors
- Daily exercise session on the fenced-in patio
- Dog ice cream treat available
- Come by for a tour of our facilities 7 days a week, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Pet Training During Boarding Sessions
Would you like to pick up a more obedient companion at the end of your trip? At Pet Boarding Atlanta, you can add on pet training sessions throughout your pet’s stay. As long as your pet has had some amount of formal pet training, your pet will qualify for these fun, 30-minute training sessions. We help almost trained, partially trained, and fully trained pets pick up new skills and brush up on skills they may be forgetting. Owner Ken Miller has been training dogs for over 40 years. Over 10,000 dogs have completed pet training sessions with Ken, including dogs for law enforcement.